View Business Info print email to a friend close
Grace Federal Solutions
Medical Laboratory Scientist
Healthcare - Raleigh, NC - Temporary to Full TimeGrace Federal Solutions is currently recruiting for a Medical Lab Scientist to start as soon as possible.
- Perform a variety of tests in clinical laboratories using standard Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein. required. techniques. techniques and equipment; perform related duties in the laboratory to include specimen handling, using manual and automatic equipment to test specimens, and perform and report analytical tests.
- Operate manual or computerized instrumentation.
- Calibrate and maintain instrumentation according to standard operating procedures.
- Process patient samples for testing using appropriate identification techniques and written procedures to ensure quality material for testing.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of assay problems as directed by senior staff.
- Communicate problems/issues to appropriate individuals.
- Participate in the development of new medical laboratory tests and participate in the preparation for lab inspections.
- Review lab inspection documents and procedures to maintain knowledge.
- Bring any non- compliance issues to the attention of upper level staff.
- Perform proficiency testing as directed to maintain compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Document quality control and quality assurance results.
- Attend all laboratory meetings, safety and compliance training as Comply with competency testing procedures for the laboratory staff.
- Train new staff. Serve as a resource person/role model, as per guidelines determined by laboratory management.
- Hours are Monday through Friday 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Must have two years of experience as a certified MLS and Specialty Certification by a nationally recognized board/agency (required). Certification will vary depending on laboratory. Advanced degree (MS or higher) accepted in lieu of certification.
Apply at our website gracefederalsolutions.com or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Business Name:||Grace Federal Solutions|
|Street:||205 Fayetteville Street, Suite 200|
|City/State/Zip:||Raleigh, North Carolina 27601|
|Local Phone:||(919) 809-5200|
- Banquet Server - Durham, NC
- Part-Time Call Center CTA - Durham, NC
- Part-Time Bilingual Call Center CTA - Durham, NC
- Senior Workers COMP Claims Specialist DH2384 - Durham, NC
- HIM Medical Records Coder II - Inpatient (Remote)
- Web Development Project Manager
- Staff Assistant
- Housekeeping Specialist - Durham, NC - Multiple Openings
- Part-Time Senior Program Coordinator - RTP Area